Stay & Play at The Players Club
Enjoy great golf and stay on site.
Organise a Trip to Remember
At The Players Golf Club, we offer an exceptional Stay and Play experience that combines great golf and great value. On site 29 en-suite accommodations, and top-notch facilities. Immerse yourself in our stunning surroundings, challenge your game on our Championship Codrington course, which has staged the DP World Tour Qualifying School the past few years. Relax on the easier Stranahan course or take in close neighbours Kendleshire, Cumberwell Park or Manor House. Enjoy delicious food at our welcoming clubhouse, our beer and ciders are standard prices. Why not take on the back nine of Augusta on our simulators or you play pool, bar billiards or just watch Sky or BT sports in our upstairs bar. The Par 3 course is complimentary. We can cater for groups as large as 57, equally you can have a great time as a 4 ball.
Book your golf getaway with us today and create memories that will last a lifetime and not cost a fortune.
Challenge Yourself on Our Award-Winning Courses
The Codrington Course
Designed by renowned architect Adrian Stiff, The Codrington Course offers an exciting and challenging experience for good golfers. With undulating fairways, strategically placed bunkers, and breathtaking views, this championship course promises an unforgettable golfing adventure. Avoiding the water will be the key to success.
The Stranahan Course
Our shorter Stranahan course is all about fun. It is not long but for many older golfers who don't hit it so far these days, so you can plot your way around in a strategic way avoiding certain sides and challenging the undulating greens from the right angles. Let others make the mistakes by being too daring. This is strategic golf.
Spacious Rooms with Modern Amenities
At The Players Club, enjoy 29 well-appointed rooms (57 beds) with en-suite bathrooms and modern amenities, located near golf facilities. Choose from single rooms at £90, twin rooms from £110, and triple rooms from £130. During your stay, take advantage of complimentary access to the par 3 Watergarden course and in-room tea and coffee facilities. If you want Sky TV or BT in your room just add £5.
The Players Club Room Amenities
29 Rooms On-site
Family Room Options
Tailored Stay & Play Package
Coffee & Tea Facilities
Single or Double Occupancy
Stay and Play Packages Tailored to Your Golfing Needs
We offer a variety of Stay and Play packages to suit every golfer's preferences and budget.
Browse our options below to find the perfect golf getaway for you. We can tailor any package to your needs and we work with a number of local clubs like The Kendleshire, Cumberwell Park, Manor House, Bowood, Filton, Chipping Sodbury, Cleeve Hill and Painswick. We can bring any of these courses into your package. Up to 57 golfers (57 beds over 29 rooms) can stay on site and we also have cottages in the Cotswolds with a 12 bed lodge and 4 cottages so can cater up to 32 golfers. We also have a base for 8 golfers just 15 minutes from St Andrews. Just give us a call or Email.
- One night's accommodation
- Two rounds of golf (one round on each course)
- One night's accommodation twin rooms
- One round of golf on Sunday
- One round on Monday morning
- One Full English breakfast
- Two nights' twin bed accommodation
- Golf on all three days, 2 rounds Codrington, 1 round Stranahan
- Unlimited golf on the 18 hole Par 3 Watergarden course.
- Two Full English breakfasts.
- Two one course bar meals.
- Sunday-Monday-Tuesday £269
- Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday £279
- Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday £279
- Wednesday-Thursday-Friday £279
- Thursday-Friday-Saturday £289
- Friday-Saturday-Sunday £299
- Saturday-Sunday-Monday £299
- Single room supplements £30 per night
- Two nights' accommodation
- Two rounds of golf one on each course
- Unlimited glf on the 18 hole par 3 course
- Two Full English breakfasts
- One Course bar meal
- Sunday and Monday £209
- Any other combination of days £229
- One night's twin room accommodation
- Two rounds of golf 1 on each course
- Full English breakfast
- One course Bar meal
- Add £30 if you want to play The Kendleshire or Cumberwell Park.
- Monday to Thursday prices £159
- Friday to Sunday prices £169
- One night's twin bed accommodation,
- One round on the Codrington
- One course bar meal
- Use us as a stop over base to explore the courses of South Wales or South West.
- From £119
- Full English breakfast £10
Join Us for an Unforgettable Round at The Players Club
Embark on a memorable golf experience at The Players Club with our tailored Stay & Play packages. Combine exceptional golf, comfortable accommodations, and an array of leisure activities to create the ultimate getaway.
We are please to have received such glowing reviews from our guests.
Where to Find Us
Bristol, BS37 6RZ
Prefer the Busier Nightlife?
We can arrange 8 or 16 seater mini-busses to take and pick you up into Chipping Sodbury or Bristol.
With easy access to major roads, the development features 4 cottages, 1 flat, and a 7-bedroom lodge, accommodating up to 32 guests. Enjoy a one or two-night stay with golf or explore the golf courses in Gloucestershire and Wiltshire during an extended getaway.
Situated on the Bonnygate next to restaurants, pubs, cafes, you won't need to go far to relax after a days golf. If you have not played golf in Fife you need to make the pilgrimage, there are over 20 courses well worth playing in Fife alone and Carnoustie and Panmure are only 45 minutes away as is Gleneagles. Make Bonnygate your Base for EIGHT.
£350 per night, minimum 2 nights.
Explore our Accommodation & Facilities
As a modern and progressive club, it would be our pleasure to have you stay with us.
Stay & Play Special
Enjoy 2 nights and 3 rounds of golf with access to top courses including The Players Club, Stinchcombe Hill, Cotswold Edge, Cumberwell Park, The Kendleshire, Painswick, Minchinhampton, Manor House, and Cleeve Hill. Starting at just £239 per person.